5 writing prompts to spark your creativity.
October Writing Prompts
- Write a letter to someone who needs to be forgiven. Start with the following sentence: “You are no monster, but a lover misunderstood.”
- Create an urban legend based on a childhood memory.
- Write about a feeling, sight, sound, or smell that haunts you.
- Write about an inevitable change.
- Write about the morning routine of a fictitious character that intrigues you.
Remember, writing prompts can be used to inspire all types of art. Brainstorm each idea and express your thoughts freely!
One reply on “October Writing Prompts”
Great ideas! This definitely awakened some creative thoughts in my mind!
LikeLiked by 1 person