5 writing prompts to spark your creativity.
October Writing Prompts
- Write a letter to someone who needs to be forgiven. Start with the following sentence: “You are no monster, but a lover misunderstood.”
- Create an urban legend based on a childhood memory.
- Write about a feeling, sight, sound, or smell that haunts you.
- Write about an inevitable change.
- Write about the morning routine of a fictitious character that intrigues you.
Remember, writing prompts can be used to inspire all types of art. Brainstorm each idea and express your thoughts freely!